本帖最后由 dcafe 于 2012-4-22 17:00 编辑
4.fastboot的状态下连上 电脑打开DOS窗口输入adb 回车
再输入fastboot oem lock回车这时候手机应该会自动重启然后自动进入fastboot
【无敌出品】HTC ONE X一键官方解锁软件
I don't think he can do that as more and more people have this problem as stated on OP:
- Cannot flash RUU because battery is below 30%
But there is no explanation on how to to solve the problem. All the suggestions are good only when you have at least 20% battery.
So here I want to share on how I solve my problem to get the battery up to at least 20% so that you can fastboot flash anything, but to run RUU you need to have more than 30%. This works for me and hopefully it will work for others too.
Instead of plug in and plug out the usb cable to and from your phone when connected to PC (which actually not working for me), what I did was :
1) connect the phone to PC, your phone will boot into bootloader with red light flashing on and off or all the way red or no light at all.
2) use the vol button to scroll to power down and press power to off.
3) if the phone boot again to bootloader, repeat (2)
4) if the phone not booting, press the power button to on the phone, it will boot to bootloader again. Try the fastboot flash ** (whatever you want to do, either flash unlock.bin to unlock bootloader to flash CWM recovery or relock bootloader and flash stock recovery). If it fails due to low battery, repeat again (2) then (3) and (4). I did this less than ten times to have fastboot flash working.
What I notice is whenever we press power on, it will go to splash screen but unable to pass the bootanimation due to lack of battery, it will go back to bootloader. In the process, the battery get charging but stop when we are in bootloader. So restart again & again (power down in bootloader & power on again) will charge the battery until you have enough juice for fastboot flash.
Note: item (4), I did the fastboot flash ** before power on, it will say "waiting for device", once the phone is on and in fastboot mode, the command will runs. So once the battery reach about 20%, it will runs succesfully.